Best business cars revealed
Business Car Manager has revealed a new supplement revealing the best business cars for small businesses owners or employees by sector in this month's issue.
The rundown on best models by class for small business users, and includes details on P11D values, tax bands, benefit-in-kind payments, contract hire, corporation tax and tax payable at different rates.
But Editor Ralph Morton explains that the supplement has been designed to give small business owners or an employee in a small business a combination of running costs and tax considerations balanced by prestige or desirability, the latter particularly of interest to small businesses.
“These vehicles epitomise everything that a business car should be: they are desirable, with low everyday running costs and company car tax, all backed by manufacturers who offer decent business driver support," says Morton.
"[The Best Business Cars supplement] provides a magazine-style experience but with all the benefits of digital media in a richer reading environment designed for viewing online.
Best Business Cars by segment
• Best City Car - Fiat 500
• Best Supermini - Ford Fiesta
• Best Family Hatchback - Volkswagen Golf
• Best Coupe - Audi TT
• Best Family Car - Skoda Superb
• Best 4x4 - Skoda Yeti
• Best People Carrier - Ford S-MAX
• Best Hot Hatch - Mini Cooper S
• Best Compact Executive - BMW 3 Series
• Best Executive - BMW 5 Series
• Best Cabriolet - Audi A5 Cabriolet
• Read the full supplement at Business Car Manager